The training assumes a basic knowledge of Qlik Sense and Excel. The target audience is report creators and end users who want to take full advantage of Qlik Sense in Excel. Participants will learn all the necessary skills to get the most out of the tool. In addition, potential stumbling blocks and “best practice” approaches will be highlighted. The theoretical training content is accompanied and consolidated throughout by practical exercises. The developed exercise document is the reporting template for the AnalyticeGate reporting training that builds on it.
Our training contents:
- What is AnalyticsGate?
- Basic principle and mode of operation
- Qlik Sense as data basis
- Introduction to the interface
- Creating a connection to the source app
- Handling bookmarks
- Selection tools
- Updating data
- Settings and options
- Possible AG formulas in AnalyticsGate
- Pointing out stumbling blocks
- Importing and creating tables and objects
- Creating KPI’s and dynamic headers
- AnalyticsGate as a simple planning tool
All our trainings are in English also!