Product Update November 2020
Highlights of our Exciting New Features!!
AnalyticsGate version “4.8.0” is now available for download.
AnalyticsGate - Excel Add-In New Features
- Extended chart support in Excel. Display visualizations from Qlik Sense and other providers as dynamic images in Excel.
- Connect to Qlik SaaS (Cloud Service)
- Retrieve Excel templates from the HUB without requiring an open App
- SenseFilter calculations performed first upon connection to App
- “Qlik Variable” toolbar function. Provides a list of variables from the connected App and one-click workbook inclusion
- Report Preview for Qlik Analyzer users
AnalyticsGate - Management Console New Features 4.8.0
- Support for “In-app” content in Template selection interface
- Support for template uploads to the “In-app” library
- Support for editing of Reporting App name
- Notification when if the reporting script cannot be validated due to complex or incorrect syntax.
- Improved display and controls for Reporting Task and SharedContent lists (sorting etc.).
- Allow sending e-mails without file attachment (notification only)
AnalyticsGate - Excel Add-In BugFixes
- Fixed: SenseCalculated function
- Fixed: Improved workflow when loading Apps
- Fixed: “SenseEV” function when loading Apps
- Fixed: Cell calculation display in the right panel
AnalyticsGate - Management Console BugFixes
- Fixed: Bug when using numeric values in static filters
- Fixed: Limit display Apps in list where user has “read” and “update” rights
- Warning notification when attempting to use functions within dynamic selections (not allowed).
- Fixed: Issue when using Bookmarks within Static Selections
AnalyticsGate - Reporting Suite BugFixes
- Fixed: connection issues
- Fixed: Correction of incorrect display when functions were entered in labels
- Fixed “SheetLoop” function. Last page was sometimes not displayed
- Correction of errors in table display. If no lines were available due to selection, an empty line is now inserted to preserve table structure
- Fixed incorrect naming for multiple auto formats
Fixed “MaxRow Limit” issue
- Workaround for use of “$ sign expansion” within functions